NumberTheory offers consultancy in the area of statistics and programming. From my background as an applied statistician and Earth scientist I have a broad range of knowledge on e.g. hydrology, remote sensing, atmospheric modeling and spatial statistics. My main focus is on programming in one of the most popular statistical programming languages, R. However, I also have experience programming in Python and Fortran.
Some examples of the type of service I offer are:
- Applied research projects
- Writing custom R software
- Wrapping existing code into an R package
- Providing advice on analyses and programming done by the customer
- Review and editing of reports